There is a requirement to wear a school uniform as follows:
- cardigan/jumper/fleece - royal blue with school logo;
- trousers – grey or black;
- Polo shirt – white with or without school logo or royal blue with school logo.
Girls can also choose to wear:
- skirt/pinafore dress – grey or black;
- Summer dress – blue/white checked.
Full, sensible shoes, i.e. no backless or open toed shoes or sandals and no trainers.
Appropriate to the season.
In summer we request pupils bring a hat.
Watches and one pair of stud earrings are the only permitted items of jewellery and these must be removed for PE in line with the Local Authority policy. Medicare bracelets are exempt. School can not accept any responsibility for loss/breakage of personal items.
Parents should also be aware that the Local Authority policy will not allow pupils to swim for 6 weeks after having their ears pierced.